Just me trying to be honest with God.

Monday, September 10, 2012

“I'll be yours until the sun doesn't shine, Till time stands still, until the winds don't blow, When today is just a memory to me I know.....

I'll still be loving, I'll still be loving You.” Restless Hearts

“His steadfast love endures forever.” Ps.136

Sometimes we use the word “never” to describe promises we hope to keep forever. When will the sun not shine, or the winds not blow? These things will never happen, right? Well poetically I suppose so, but not in reality. One day the sun will be no more and the winds of this planet will be just a memory. Even time as we know it will change. Fortunately for us God is not bound by the temporal limits of this age. God promise to love us faithfully and forever. When all our nevers come to pass, He will still be loving us. Conversations Within ts 9/4/2012 (Jax, FL)