Just me trying to be honest with God.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

“I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.” Michael J. Fox

“As for God, his way is perfect.” Ps.18

There are many layers to God’s perfection which will keep every seeker on a joyful journey of discovery. We will never find out all there is to His infinite glory and goodness. And, while God is perfect in ways that we will never share, His “way” is perfect, and makes aspects of it communicable to those who walk in it. The familiar prayer; “because the Lord is my shepherd I shall not want,” is one thing that comes immediately to mind. To truly realize what it means to have God as your Father, is to experience a perfect contentment that God will always provide--there will be nothing lacking in life. What a perfect place to be! Conversations Within ts 9/6/2012 (Jax, FL)