Just me trying to be honest with God.

Friday, September 7, 2012

”I pray to be like the ocean, with soft currents, maybe waves at times....

More and more, I want the consistency rather than the highs and the lows.” Drew Barrymore

“Those who trust in the LORD are like Mount Zion, which cannot be shaken but endures forever.” Ps.125

I think most of us have manic depressive episodes from time to time. But just because life is full of its ups and downs does not mean that our hearts need be. “There is a place of quiet rest,” and I would dwell there. I can see this is where God’s Spirit is leading me. He leads us beside still waters--no more tantrums, just tranquility; no more worry, just joy and peace. This kind of peace means peace even in life’s high and low moments. Conversations Within ts 8/29/2012 (Jax, FL)