Just me trying to be honest with God.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

God shares with us the precious truth of living in the now not as the great end all secret but as the first step of discovering that He is the great “I Am.”

“This is what you are to say...: 'I AM has sent me to you.” God (Speaking to Moses)
The popular notion of learning to be where you are--of living in the NOW is gaining momentum in our hurried society. It is a precious skill that certainly enriches the quality of our interactions. I am coming to discover it, not as a goal but as a means--a necessary means to the purpose of life. Being where you are is the first step on the journey of discovering all that God desires to be for us in life. To wake to His presence in and around us and to enjoy Him in every activity, a conversation with a friend, a sunrise, a movie is to find “life in every breath” and every breath of Christ. Conversations Within” ts 1/6/2013 (Jax, FL)