Just me trying to be honest with God.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Wife Mother Friend Lover

Who can find a virtuous wife? For her worth is far above rubies. Pr31.10 NKJV [Verses 10 through 31 are an alphabetic acrostic in Hebrew]

Thou are beautiful my love, from A to Z

Always- and I mean always thinking of others first.
Best friend- I could wish nor have no better.
Caring-I have never seen you possess any other attitude about anyone even when you don’t like them.
Devoted-Every waking moment, we have been your life.
Energetic- You find energy to serve no matter how tired you are and when I could only watch in amazement--from the couch.
Forgiveness-Yours has taught me much about His.
Generosity-How many times have you given me the last sip or bite.
Humble-You are, and you don’t even know it. Your are my Hero.
Inquisitive- I could watch you, when you are watching anything
Justice-You are fair in everyway but one. You fail to see when it your turn.
Kindness-You are the change I would see in the world.
Love-Your love has been the true teacher in our family.
Modest-I think this is why you won’t let me keep the Canoe on top of the car.
Noble-You are never number one on your list of priorities and seem not to mind.
Obedience-when it really counts you are, when it doesn’t your not.
Patience-Thanks for the all the times you waited 2hrs. just to hold our hand.
Quiet-Thanks for teaching me there are times when it is best not to speak.
Reliability I can depend on you to be undependable in anything if it interferes with the wellbeing your family.
Sensitivity-I have never known you not to notice.
Toughness-I have been amazed at your strength. Truly!
Unassuming-I think serve first, ask questions later is the only approach you know.
Virtuous-I know you don’t think you are and that is one of the reasons you are.
Wife-You have been so much more than this and in doing so, redefined the word.
Xceptional-Not the usual word, but then you not the usual wife and mother.
You are the mother of my children, need I say more.
Zeal-You are so zealous about whatever we are interested in at the moment.

Woman, I love you from A-Z

5/13/07 ts