Just me trying to be honest with God.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

“I discovered I always have choices and sometimes it's only a choice of attitude.” Anonymous

“I will be glad and exult in you…” Ps.9.2 ESV

There are times when I find it necessary to choose gladness. I do this when I decide to embrace my circumstances as God’s approved plan for my life, at least His plan for the present. I also do this when I choose to give Him thanks for all that I have, instead of what I do not have. When I delight in all that is good, and have a good attitude about the rest I am choosing gladness. Christ has given us the power to choose joy over pleasure and transform lawful pleasure in moments of glory. It is no secret that so much of life is attitude and since we can choose it why waste one moment outside joy. Serve the Lord with gladness. 2/28/2009 Conversations Within ts