Just me trying to be honest with God.

Friday, March 6, 2009

“Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress…” James

“I will now arise,” says the Lord” Ps.12.5 ESV

If we wonder what moves the Lord to action He tells us. It is when “the poor are plundered” and “the needy groan.” At times, I feel overwhelmed by the torrent of information coming from the Internet and airways about the oppressed peoples in the world. I cannot imagine all that comes before the Lord each day. I know that as His Spirit moves me to get involved, He is moving in thousands of others. God has always used people to minister to people. I bet God wishes there was a nickel given to feed the poor for every time a Christian got into an argument about some fine point of theology. 3/4/2009 Conversations Within ts