Just me trying to be honest with God.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

“Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things.” ~Author Unknown

“Oil and perfume make the heart glad, and the sweetness of a friend comes from his earnest counsel.” Prov. 27

My friends are in a position to say pretty much anything to me. They have earned that right. The love they have shown through the years has convinced me that when they feel the need to give words of advice, even admonishment, they are looking after my best interest. And, I want their counsel. I don't want my friends to mince words, or only tell me things I want to hear. I want them to tell me the truth. How do I know when they are speaking the truth? Because I can hear the music of another Friend in their words. Conversations Within ts 5/4/2012 (Jax)