Just me trying to be honest with God.

Monday, May 28, 2012

Never, never feel sorry for yourself; it is a total waste of energy.

“Give us this day our daily bread.” Jesus

I suppose if I ask God to provide each day, I should give Him thanks for whatever he puts on my plate. If the meal is meager, I am certain I need to diet somehow. Recently someone sent me an internet link with the caption “When u are hopeless.” It featured people who had lost or were born with without arms or legs or both. They were running, climbing, surfing, swimming; each had taught themselves how to overcome their physical limitations. I was deeply convicted that I have absolutely no reason to ever feel sorry for myself. This was not because I felt sorry for them. They inspired me! Conversations Within ts 5/21/2012 (Jax)

Here is the link if you are interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQxiEFET8X0&feature=related