Just me trying to be honest with God.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

“Do you feel loved by God because you believe he makes much of you, or because you believe he frees you and empowers you to enjoy making much of him?” John Piper

But where sin increased, grace increased all the more... Rom.5 I am surrounded by grace. Who isn’t? There is no way to measure all that God is and desires to be for us. I am overwhelmed every time I go into a grocery store at the abundance of food that is ours. He provides not just what is needed, but more. Only in eternity will we understand how He has stood watch over our lives. His protection is unmatched. I have never been alone in my life. He is always there to enjoy a sunrise with me, or to comfort me when I am worried or afraid. His presence is my greatest comfort. Conversations Within ts 9/27/2012 (Selma, AL)