Just me trying to be honest with God.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

“Grace is the pleasure of God to magnify the worth of God by giving sinners the right and power to delight in God without obscuring the glory of God.” John Piper

And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth. John 1 I am glad You are full of grace as much as truth dear Jesus because truth alone would condemn a liar like me. It is grace when you tell me the truth not only about life but tell me the truth about me. And, you graciously follow the grace which tells me I am fallen with more grace to raise me up. What hope would I have if you only pointed out the fix I am in, and you did not extend your hand to help me out. Thank You gracious Lord! Conversations Within ts 9/26/2012 (Selma, AL)