Just me trying to be honest with God.

Monday, October 8, 2012

“Uncertainty is the only certainty there is, and knowing how to live with insecurity is the only security.” John Allen Paulos

“He will have no fear of bad news; his heart is steadfast, trusting in the LORD.” Ps.112 NIV God offers us a life that may not be free from bad news but one that can be immune to the fear of it. There is a place deep in the heart of faith that radiates a peace that transcends understanding. The eye that looks intently on all that God is for those who love and trust him is full of the light of hope no matter how dark the world around them. If I would have this abiding peace I need only to stop looking at the storm around me and practice fixing my eyes on the Captain of my soul. Conversations Within ts 10/1/2012 (Cordelia, GA)