Just me trying to be honest with God.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

“But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings”

“But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings”

“Heal me, O Lord, for my bones are troubled.” Ps.6.2 ESV

Lord, I have several friends who are facing health concerns. I have my own. Each one of us is Your child and each of us is trusting You with our life. We all know that we can’t live forever in this place, nor would we choose to do so; glory awaits us. But we look to You and to Your steadfast love for healing and to keep us in health. We know You do not need our tiny offerings, but there are some things we would like to do before we leave this place. Some of these things must be done here, if they are to be done at all. So, when we ask You for daily bread, we are also asking for the health and strength to serve the concerns of Your Kingdom this day. Make it so O King, for You are the only One who can. Heal us Lord, for the sake of your steadfast love and the promise of Your Word that by His stripes, we are healed. 2/25/2009 Conversations Within ts