Just me trying to be honest with God.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

His Son, My son, My Grandson

He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things? Rm8.32 NKJV

I reflect this morning even as my daughter is being taken to have a C-section. We have waited 24 hrs. for young Michael Timothy to be born. How precious to live in a day when Father has provided such a procedure to help in the birth of my first grandson. Praise Him! We naturally look in hope for a safe delivery.
When my first son was lost in the woods many years ago the Holy Spirit gave me these precious words as I waited for my Dad to come pick me up so we could join the police and national guard and search for him before the temperature plummeted before 15%. Now I must wait again hoping for the safe delivery of my grandson and my daughter. I feel so encouraged that Father graciously has these words waiting on me for this mornings reflection. 8/22/07 ts

Post Script: Mother and child were safely delivered at 6:18 A.M. Thank you blessed Lord.