Just me trying to be honest with God.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Life Indeed

For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain. Phil1.21 NKJV

It has been said that all men die but not all live. When a person realizes that there are no ordinary moments, and begins to truly find life in every breath, then coming to the moment when we die could be seen as nothing but gain. In that magical moment we shall pass into that state where a thousand years are as a day and a day as a thousand years. Our life here will transition into a deeper and fuller life, for in Christ we pass from this world of shadows into the world of real substance. Imagine being so fully present in each moment that the passage of a single day will be like the passage of a thousand years. Only when I see that Christ is my life, can I wake to that which is life indeed. To wake to life is to wake to Him who is life.
“When Christ who is our life appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory.” Col3.4 8/18/07 ts