Just me trying to be honest with God.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

“We admitted we were powerless--that our lives had become unmanageable…

that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.” Twelve Steps

“Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you.” Zech.8.23 NKJV

Here is one of the most desirable forecasts that anyone could wish about his or her faith in God. “In those days ten men from every language of the nations shall grasp the sleeve of a Jew and say, ‘“Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you.’” Is God with me? Do others see His hand on my life? Do I see His favorable hand in my life? I am convinced that an abundant life is what Jesus offers every single person who comes to Him. If the favorable presence of God is the blessing of only a few, it is because only a few take advantage of all that God is for us in Christ. The only condition I know to receive the riches of God presence is to realize that in and of ourselves we are poor and then to cash the check offered to us by Christ. 10/20/2009 Conversations Within ts