Just me trying to be honest with God.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

“All men die; few men ever really live.” Braveheart (The Movie)

“I give them eternal life, and they will never perish…” John 10

If Christ has given me eternal life let me in the very least live this part of it today. I would not dishonor His gift with an attitude of just surviving another day, getting by, reducing life to mere existence. Let me wake to life, to beauty, to love, to breathe deeply the fresh air of grace. Let me give myself to my work as an osprey takes to flight and to play as an otter to a mountain stream. Let me explore my surroundings as a boy let loose in the woods and look at the wonder of life with the dewdrop eyes of a little girl. Let me serve the God of life by living it fully. 5/27/2010 Conversations Within ts