Just me trying to be honest with God.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

“The strength of a family, like the strength of an army, is in its loyalty to each other.” Mario Puzo

“For the LORD will not forsake his people; he will not abandon his heritage.” ” Ps.94 ESV

Lord, there are times when I am so ashamed of myself that I cannot imagine why You would want to have anything to do with me. Then you scratch some note reminding me that You wouldn’t dream of ever leaving me and put it where you know I will find it. What can I do but say thanks? I am grateful for your undying loyalty. I am humbled that Your loyalty to me isn’t determined by my loyalty to you. You let me know this in something as simple as the loyalty of family and friends who love me despite me. I am glad You love me even on days when I am sure You don’t like me. 6/1/2010 Conversations Within ts