Just me trying to be honest with God.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

The seed I plant today becomes the garden I live in tomorrow.

“Sow for yourselves righteousness; reap steadfast love; break up your fallow ground…” Hos.10ESV

Actions are like poetry; the second line complements the first. Maybe that is why we call it poetic justice. But reaping what you sow can be such a positive dynamic as much as a negative one. Every seed I plant has power to positively influence my future and the future of those I love. Reaping what you sow is such a wonderful process set in motion by a loving God. Knowing this, the question isn’t why aren’t we planting, for we are certainly putting seeds in the ground every day. The question is why aren’t we giving purposeful thought to what we are planting. 6/19/2010 Conversations Within ts