Just me trying to be honest with God.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

“Every parent is at some time the father of the unreturned prodigal, with nothing to do but keep his house open to hope” John Ciardi

“And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.” Phil.4 ESV

We have needs Lord beyond food, and clothing. We need to know or want to know that our children are safe in the fold of Christ- that all those we love will be among the redeemed. I guess You will decide if this is a need or a want. I am grateful that I have never known a day of hunger but every other provision means little if this circle is broken. When you say every need, I take it You really mean every need. After all, are the requests I make for family and friends any more difficult than what I expect You to do for me or are they any less dependant upon Your grace as the only reason for it. All our hope is in You not only for ourselves but for those we love. 6/2/2010 Conversations Within ts