Just me trying to be honest with God.

Friday, February 11, 2011

“Care for the next minute is as foolish as care for a day in the next thousand years. In neither can we do anything, in both God is doing everything."

“Care for the next minute is as foolish as care for a day in the next thousand years. In neither can we do anything, in both God is doing everything." C.S. Lewis

“How precious to me are your thoughts, O God!” Ps.139 ESV

I have sometimes wondered if I assume too much where God's love is concerned. I know that God thought about King David and Father Abraham and people like Moses and Elijah, but I have had my doubts if He ever thinks about me. But didn't Jesus tell us that the very hairs of our head are numbered. I suppose that my doubts are centered on whether I am worthy of God's attention when they should be centered on the immeasurable greatness of His tender affections. We shouldn't wonder if God thinks about us, the real wonder is when is He not. 2/5/2011 Conversations Within ts (Parksville, TN)