Just me trying to be honest with God.

Friday, August 19, 2011

“If you tell the boss you were late for work because you had a flat tire, the very next morning you will have a flat tire.” Author Unknown

“ I am a rose of Sharon, a lily of the valleys.” Song of Solomon 2



We cannot outmaneuver justice when it comes against us, nor can we escape its rewards when it works on our behalf. We should not think that God will not tip the scales of justice in our favor when we do what pleases Him. For many years, all I could think about where God was concerned was how to avoid being pricked by the thorns in His rose garden, until one day, I caught His pleasant aroma and soon found myself stopping to bury my face in a thousand fragrant petals. The Spirit of Jesus is teaching me to enjoy the benefits of justice, and to discover the joy of living on the positive side of reaping what you sow. 8/11/2011 Conversations Within ts (Zion National Park)