Just me trying to be honest with God.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

"Puddleglum's my name. But it doesn't matter if you forget it. I can always tell you again." The Silver Chair

“But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.” Jesus



I have a hard time remembering names and if I am honest I must admit that it is because I am not really listening. I remember once being introduced to someone and did not register his name until I found out that he had a fishing pond I had seen from the road and always wanted to fish. It is amazing how our attention span improves when matters are centered around self. Christ is always nudging me to care as much for the concerns of others as I do the things that concern me. It is after all not too much for Him to expect me to remember the name of someone when He has numbered the hairs on their head. 8/18/2011 Conversations Within ts (Birmingham, AL)