Just me trying to be honest with God.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

“Excellence can be obtained if you:

...care more than others think is wise; risk more than others think is safe; dream more than others think is practical; expect more than others think is possible.” Anonymous

“And I will show you a still more excellent way.” 1Co.12 ESV

Excellence when driven by love not only does things well, it does the right things well and it does them for the right reasons. Love properly motivates excellence. Far more than a feeling, love always looks out for the best interest of others and when coupled with excellence, love does this in the best possible way. If I am to pursue excellence in life let me at least pursue excellence in matters that matter. Loving God and loving people will insure that I do. 9/22/11 Conversations Within ts (Camp Farrington, AL)