Just me trying to be honest with God.

Monday, September 19, 2011

“Live, laugh, love!” Adapted from Bessie Anderson Stanley's definition of Success

“I have come that you might have life.” Jesus

I once wrote that God is deliriously happy? I must confess this is not the first thing I think about when I think of Him. This is probably because I am not always happy. Human happiness is fragmented and comes to us in spurts. God is completely complete so it makes sense that His happiness is constant. I cannot help but think that He is happy even when He is sad and I am sure He is sad that we are a broken people. I also can't help but believe that He desires us to be happy, not in spurts mind you but as an enduring state. God would heal our fragmented hearts by joining ours to His. 9/12/11 Conversations Within ts (Jacksonville, FL)