Just me trying to be honest with God.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

“A well-developed sense of humor is the pole that adds balance to your steps as you walk the tightrope of life.” William Arthur Ward

“Then our mouth was filled with laughter, and our tongue with shouts of joy...”Psalm 126 ESV

I value a good sense of humor. I am trying to nurture one, not just because I like to laugh but because there are some very good reasons to laugh. If I believe that a good God has taken personal interest in my welfare and that He pro-actively manages my every affair to secure it, why would I not laud with laughter. If Jesus is telling us the truth about who he is and what he has done and what He is going to do, then my best days are always in front of me. I can think of no better reason to dance with delight, smile with confidence, and giggle with glee. 9/15/11 Conversations Within ts (Jacksonville, FL)