Just me trying to be honest with God.

Monday, September 12, 2011

“Human freedom involves our capacity to pause, to choose the one response toward which we wish to throw our weight.” Rollo May

“Now therefore know this and consider what you should do...” 1Sam.25 ESV

I am learning to slow life down so that it is much easier to stop when I need to, to pause and consider if I really want to do what it is that I want to do. I have learned the hard way that it is wise to build into my decision making process a pause, a moment to reflect before doing something. The ability to pause may save us a great deal of heartache. It may also save us from having to backtrack to the crossroad of a poor decision. Pause before the next step to make sure you are taking the right one. 9/3/11 Conversations Within ts (Jacksonville, FL)