Just me trying to be honest with God.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

“The best way to get something done is to begin.” Author Unknown

“Be where you are!” Ecc.9

One benefit of nurturing a fully present heart, or truly being where you are, is the power it gives to whatever you are doing. The ability to focus, and stay focused is the sure completion of any task. Most of the time, it is that initial focus, the beginning of the task that is crucial. This is why learning to be where you are is so important. If I am where I am supposed to be, where God wants me, then surely what I find to do is worth doing. If I am not where I am supposed to be, doing what I am supposed to do, then the immediate task at hand is to find out that information and get there. When I get there, be there! 5/18/2011 Conversations Within ts (Oak Mountain, AL)