Just me trying to be honest with God.

Monday, May 23, 2011

“Do it now!” Inspiration Poster

“Immediately they left their nets and followed him.” Mt.4.20 ESV

When you know that a course of action is right, act on it. None of this, “I’ll start Monday” stuff; do it, and do it now. Every decision to act immediately on what we know is good, not only insures that it will get done but it also strengthens our inclination to live decisively. If I really want to be a person of action, let me cut out the stumbling step of deciding with my head to do something and choose instead to decide with my arms and legs. Remember the story of the five frogs sitting on a log and four decided to jump. Someone asks how many frog where left on the log. Five of course, because deciding to jump and jumping are two different things. Remove the unnecessary step. 5/16/2011 Conversations Within ts (Oak Mountain, AL)