Just me trying to be honest with God.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

“Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can.” -unknown

“Therefore encourage one another with these words.” 1Thess.4 ESV

A secure future certainly means a secure present. If you know that everything will be alright tomorrow what is there to fear today? Some believe that you should seize today because you are not promised tomorrow. Jesus tells us to seize today because tomorrow is promised and with it all that eternal life holds. What I do with the time I am given today will influence all my tomorrows. Every seed I plant today will be multiplied many times over tomorrow. If there was ever a reason to give myself fully to this day, it is because of tomorrow. 7/2/2011 Conversations Within ts (Sunshine State)