Just me trying to be honest with God.

Monday, July 11, 2011

“Kids...dance before they learn there is anything that isn't music.” William Stafford

“...and their children dance.” Job 21 ESV

I love to dance. Turn on any music with a beat and I start to sway with the rhythm. I dance in our tiny camper, in the car and to Brenda's embarrassment, just about anywhere there is music. I can't dance very well, my kids make fun of my monkey movements but dancing well isn't the point. Dancing expresses one aspect of that childlike heart Jesus spoke of and I never want to grow out of it. There are some things in life you don't want to outgrow but only move deeper and deeper into them. And, a childlike heart is one of them. Who doesn't like watching a child dance? Dance for pleasure; dance also for His pleasure. 7/4/2011 Conversations Within ts (Sunshine State)