Just me trying to be honest with God.

Monday, July 18, 2011

When I lay hold of all that God is for me I will finally discover all that I am to Him.

“Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.” PS.100 KJV

I no longer wonder why God created people. I am convinced it was not because He was lonely, or bored. I am sure these traits are as foreign to Him as purity is to me. I believe God made us simply because we are the overflow of His goodness and as such, He delights being God to us. This pretty much means that He finds great pleasure providing, guiding, protecting and giving purpose to our lives. When I experience all that it means for God to be God to me, then I will know my place in life. And, nothing can replace the value of knowing your place in life. One question I should ask myself each day is what does God want to be for me in my present circumstance? Knowing this will certainly reveal all He expects from us and of course everything He asks “of” us He is asking “for” us. 7/11/2011 Conversations Within ts (Jacksonville, FL)