Just me trying to be honest with God.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

"When God closes a door, somewhere He opens a window.” The Sound of Music

“We are the people of his pasture, the flock under his care.” Ps.95.7 NIV

In the midst of all that concerns me, let my soul consider that I am under the care of my God. He watches over all my affairs and assures all who look to Him, that where He guides He provides. Perhaps this is another way of saying that God will provide but only where He will guide. It may also mean that God often guides in the manner that He provides. The good Lord has been known to dry up the brook where we are, to lead us up to greener pastures where He wants us to be. Wherever and however He leads, if we are to know the peace of the Shepherd, we must surely trust the heart of the Shepherd. 6/16/2009 Conversations Within ts