Just me trying to be honest with God.

Friday, July 3, 2009

“No matter what accomplishments you make, somebody helps you.” Wilma Rudolph

"In triumph I will parcel out Shechem and measure off the Valley of Succoth. Ps.108.7 NIV

To say that God will parcel out these places in Israel is to acknowledge that God decides the boundary lines of the nations. I think it important to recognize that He does this for individual accomplishment as well. This is part of what Jesus meant when He told Pilate that he had no power over him but what was granted by Heaven. All that we accomplish on earth must first be approved by Heaven. One night, after a season of moral defeat, I told the Lord that I felt that my life and ministry were over. As clear as any words spoken to me, I heard this response within, “It is to my Father’s glory that you bear much fruit and show yourself to be my disciple.” Here is God’s approved plan for all who are in Christ. What are we waiting for? 7/1/2009 Conversations Within ts