Just me trying to be honest with God.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

There is more to life than increasing its speed. ~Mohandas K. Gandhi

“I call on the LORD in my distress, and he answers me.” Ps.120.1 NIV

One thing I do not like about myself is that I tend to be stressed out any time I am required to wait. Waiting on the house to close, waiting in line at the store, waiting in traffic, waiting for not so fast, fast food or one that really gets to me, waiting on the phone listening to all the automated menu options before I can speak to a customer service representative. I hate waiting but I also hate the fact that I hate waiting so much. When I cried out to the Lord in this distress He answered and said, “What do you have to be distressed about, waiting?” When I consider people who have real reasons to be distressed…well it stresses me to think it. Address my distress Lord, that I may call on You for those who are truly distressed. 7/15/2009 Conversations Within ts