Just me trying to be honest with God.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

What would it be to taste at the fountain-head that stream of which even these lower reaches prove so intoxicating? C. S. Lewis

"His love endures forever." Ps.118.4 NIV

How sad it would be if this is all there is to life. I think it would be like tasting the most delicious dessert you’ve ever eaten and then being told there is no more or like going to Disney World and being told you have only thirty minutes to enjoy it. One reason, not the only reason mind you, but one important reason I have chosen to follow Jesus is simply because life is so good I want to live forever. And, of all the beliefs I have investigated in the world, His claims and character seem to make the most sense to me. Jesus’ words and actions and the words and actions of those who were eyewitnesses of His resurrection, seem to come from the kind of people you could trust. 7/13/2009 Conversations Within ts