Just me trying to be honest with God.

Monday, August 17, 2009

“Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be both God and a Dad.”

“Every day I will praise you.” Ps.145.2 NIV

Have I told You how grateful I am for the gentle way You sculpt my soul. Even though I am so very slow to learn, You are patiently persistent without being pushy or overbearing. I have never known You to be loud or to loose Your temper. You never fuss, cuss, or yell. I want You to know how much I appreciate that about You. Your manner is delicate but direct, subtle yet always crystal clear. You correct me without criticizing, teach me without pushing me out of the way and give me room to learn from my mistakes. I want to be like You as a kid wants to be like a parent. You’re the best Dad a child could ever have. 8/14/2009 Conversations Within ts