Just me trying to be honest with God.

Monday, August 31, 2009

One crowded hour of glorious life is worth an age without a name. Walter Scott

“as believers in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ…” James 2.1 NIV

Here is a fitting description of Jesus. He is our glorious Lord. And since Christ is glorious, everyone who trusts Him has at least the opportunity to live gloriously. I must confess that glorious doesn’t describe some of the days I have had. But I have enough taste of His glory to want more of it. I want to dress in the finest robes of praise not in the shabby rags of petty complaint. We honor Him when life under His glorious Lordship, is nothing less than glorious. Our lives can reflect so much more than just surviving. Mercies are new every day and we are promised the richness of wonder, discovery, and delight. In Christ, life is not only good it is glorious. 8/24/2009 Conversations Within ts