Just me trying to be honest with God.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

“Life isn't about the breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breath away.” Anonymous

“My soul will be satisfied as with fat and rich food, and my mouth will praise you with joyful lips.” Psa.63:5 ESV

What is a sunrise if His warmth is not rising in me? Everything around me carries the caress of Gods presence. I am not only reminded that He made these wonders but that God Himself is finding pleasure in them. I was not only aware that God was with me as I snorkeled a coral reef but I sensed His pure enjoyment of sharing it with me. What wonders Father has made and how wonderful must be His enjoyment of them. Even now, He visits the marvels of billions of worlds delighting in them. What can I say about my own amazement of sights and sounds? Like a palm swaying in the breeze or a flag whipping and flipping in the wind, I would know nothing about dancing if God did not dance with me. All the astonishments that strum the strings in my heart do so in keeping with the rhythm of His hand. He is both my breath and the one who takes my breath away. I praise Lord, with joyful lips. 2/3/2010 Conversations Within ts