Just me trying to be honest with God.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

“The pain now is part of the happiness then. That's the deal.” Shadowlands the Movie

“who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places.” Eph.1.3 ESV

I suppose I will have to get used to the idea of leaving this place. Life is so very good, I want it to go on forever but who would want to continue in this place with all its pain. And, there are some very real pains in this place. How precious that God would use some of these pains to work in us faith, hope even love. I sometimes wonder what life in glory will be like. I suppose there is a strong connection between my dreams and my Christian hope. My faith assures me that Jesus not only promises to wake me after death closes my eyes but when I wake I will wake to the real world, and find that my life here was the dream. 2/18/2010 Conversations Within ts