Just me trying to be honest with God.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

" Good news to a hungry person is bread.” Bishop Desmond Tutu

" Good news to a hungry person is bread.” Bishop Desmond Tutu

"How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the good news!" Ro.10.15

I once listened to a young man preaching his trial sermon for ordination to the ministry. If I remember correct, he had a good message but it was overshadowed because of the angry look on his face. His delivery was almost vicious even when he was making a positive. The way we say something is nearly as important as what we say. Good news is after all good news; it should be presented in such a manner that complements its goodness. I certainly have botched the job a few times. Lord let my life’s music complement your sweet lyrics. 3/11/2010 Conversations Within ts