Just me trying to be honest with God.

Friday, March 5, 2010

“Patience is the companion of wisdom.” St. Augustine

“And count the patience of our Lord as salvation…” 2Pt.3.15 ESV

I am glad Christ did not return when I was a young man; I now have a grandson to enjoy. I am sure that God waits to close up shop for some of the same reasons. He patiently waits for new relationships when those He has given to Christ come to Him. That patience is my own salvation; He waited for me. We have the saying that "hindsight is always better than foresight." This is only true as far as humans are concerned but never where God is concerned. I find great comfort that what God foreknows He brings to pass. God is a sculptor not a scientist. He doesn’t experiment as in a laboratory He fashions as an artist in His studio. He doesn’t wait to see if something will happen, He patiently works to see the completion of His masterpiece. 2/27/2010 Conversations Within ts