Just me trying to be honest with God.

Monday, March 22, 2010

“When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others.” Peace Pilgrim

“…the sunrise shall visit us from on high…to guide our feet into the way of peace.” Lk.1.79 ESV

Am I at peace, not that warm fuzzy feeling people often associate with it? Rather, is there wholeness to my life, to my affairs? Am I gracefully reconciled to my work, my relationships, my resources? As a follower of the Prince, I am promised direction into the way of peace. And peace is a way, a path, a manner of living that brings wholeness to all that is fragmented in our lives. Let my feet willingly fall into the footprints of his sandaled feet. He will lead me find joy in my work, to take pleasure in family and friends even my enemies. His footsteps will lead me beside the lonely, the oppressed, the homeless. He will often lead us not so much to peaceful places but to be peacemakers wherever we go. May the waters of peace flow down and fill our cup until it overflows and brings refreshment to our dehydrated world. 3/15/2010 Conversations Within ts