Just me trying to be honest with God.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Tell me and I forget. Show me and I remember. Involve me and I understand. --Chinese proverb

“You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will receive me to glory.” Ps.73.24 ESV

I am grateful for every kind word even when it was veiled in rebuke, every encouragement even when it was a kick in the butt, every time you shined a light on the path even when it was in the opposite direction from where I wanted to go and every instance when you stood in my way even when I argued that I was right. I appreciate that you teach me freedom by setting boundaries and sometime by tearing down others I have erected in error. I’m glad you know where you’re going even when I don’t and that your counsel always seeks to involve me to be where I am in sprit and in truth. 3/14/2010 Conversations Within ts