Just me trying to be honest with God.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

“A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; An optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” Winston Churchill

“But Caleb quieted the people before Moses and said, "Let us go up at once and occupy it, for we are well able to overcome it." Num.13 ESV

We often have little or no control over people or events that come our way. We do however have control over the attitude that we adopt towards them. In our positive attitude generation just about everybody knows the importance of attitude, yet we still hold on to negative ways of thinking. Until I admit that I am choosing my disposition I will never change it. Unless I grow tired of breathing the foul air of negative thinking I will not come outside and inhale the fresh air of living joyously. The power to choose is mine. Choose the superior delights of joy! 12/1/2010 Conversations Within ts (Augusta GA)