Just me trying to be honest with God.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

“I only went out for a walk... for going out, I found, was really going in.” John Muir

“I only went out for a walk... for going out, I found, was really going in.” John Muir

“And Enoch walked with God” Gen.5 ESV

I am grateful for all the walks and talks I take each day with God. I am amazed that He would make time for me and listen to my prayerful ramblings. He has never once failed to show up when I start walking. I am thankful for His patience, the quiet way He leads me to answers and how these conversations help to recenter me around that one thing that really matters. These times are my favorite in the day. I feel so alive when I am walking with Someone so alive. You rub off on me. I feel your pleasure praying for others, your joy in simple sights and sounds. I love how you call attention to all the little things that work in me a childish delight. I appreciate that you share my concerns for friends when I bring them for discussion. All my concerns look different after a walk with You. “Solvitur ambulando, It is solved by walking” St. Jerome 12/24/2010 Conversations Within ts (Between GA)