Just me trying to be honest with God.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions.” Albert Einstein

“Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine...to Him be glory...” Eph.3

I get the distinct feeling that God wants me to believe that He is doing far more than I ask , certainly not less. I am sure that every single request is answered in a manner that complements but never conflicts with His grand designs. The rippling effects of every petition offered in the name of Jesus are to be measured by the Father's overflowing goodness and infinite imagination not by our puny perspective on things. If I pray, “Give us this day our daily bread,” God may very well answer by not only by providing for my needs but providing for some family in Zimbabwe facing similar circumstances as my own. We may scoot over the word, “our,” He fills it out beyond our wildest imagination. 1/13/2011 Conversations Within ts (Gunterhill, AL)