Just me trying to be honest with God.

Monday, April 9, 2012

“How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” Anne Frank

“You are the salt of the earth...the light of the world.” Jesus

I have faith in Jesus for many reasons. One is that I think that His way of living is a sure road to lasting happiness. It is hard to improve on rising each day to love and be loved. I am always happy when the energy of my life is flowing out toward others. I am never happy when I am centered on myself. Following Christ has nothing to do with being good to bribe your way into heaven. His disciples seek to be good in the sense of usefulness to God and to others--to live a beneficial not boastful existence; to give rather than to take. Conversations Within ts 4/3/2012 (On the Road)