Just me trying to be honest with God.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

“Memory... is the diary that we all carry about with us.” Oscar Wilde

“Memory... is the diary that we all carry about with us.” Oscar Wilde

“Remember the wonders he has done.” Psalms 105

If I have no recent memories of interactions with God, I may need to consider the health of my relationship with Him. My life yesterday is a diary of my faith. I want my diary to be full of stories about the wonders of God living in me, walking with me. The best illustrations of what it means to trust God should come from my own walk with Him, not from the pages of other people. This is not to say that we cannot benefit from hearing about what God is doing in others, but I certainly want my own story to be an overflowing cup of goodness. Conversations Within ts 4/18/2012 (Camp Carol's, AL)