Just me trying to be honest with God.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

“We do not remember days; we remember moments.” Cesare Pavese

“We do not remember days; we remember moments.” Cesare Pavese

“...the Holy Spirit...will remind you of everything I have said to you.” Jesus

I am one to ask questions, especially to God. Who better to ask if you do not know something. He always answers, though not always as I would choose nor what I would choose. I am learning to distinguish His voice speaking to me from my own inner thoughts. One way God speaks to me is by helping me remember things I have read in the Scriptures. Sometimes He answers a question immediately by quoting them to me. Other times He answers by sort of putting my thoughts about them together. He speaks to me through other people and through experiences. But truly most communication somehow comes back to what He has already said in the Bible. I suppose this is why we are told to read the Scriptures. You can't very well be reminded of something you haven't heard before. Conversations Within ts 4/17/2012 (Selma, AL)